Center for Euro-Atlantic Studies (CEAS) from Belgrade is warning the public, and most of all the organizers and those who politically support the anti-government protests that spread throughout Serbia under the slogan #1in5million and pretext of fight against violence and for better electoral conditions, of a very recent visit to Moscow by the Armed Forces of Serbia Union (Vojni sindikat Srbije-VSS) that recently formally joined protests. VSS is still headed by Novica Antic, who recently was stripped of his rank, due to flagrant breach of Serbian laws related to political activities of active servicemen.
* One of the main organizers of student protests in 1992
* He was deputy director of the President of the Republic People's Office from 2004 to 2007, at the time when Djilas was director
* From 2007, when Djilas was the Minister for the Investment Plan, he was his deputy.
*He was Boris Tadic’s advisor in charge for Kosovo and Metohija
* He is one of the founders of the humanitarian organization "Our Serbia"
* In November last year, Mladjan Djordjevic was elected as the official representative of the Assembly of People of Eurasia in Serbia and was given an award "The Winner"
* Member of the organizing committee of the first Assembly of the People of Eurasia
* Milo Djukanovic marked him as the main financier of the opposition
With its head in Europe but its heart in Russia, Serbia warmly welcomed Vladimir Putin on a visit to Belgrade. The Russian president, who has accused the "US and some other Western countries" of destabilising the Balkans, has signed agreements with president Aleksandar Vucic for close cooperation on military and energy relations.
Specijalni sud za Kosovo je oživeo i sva je prilika da ćemo uskoro čuti vesti o prvim podignutim optužnicama. Posle meseci iščekivanja, Specijalizovano tužilaštvo pozvalo je nekolicinu bivših pripadnika Oslobodilačke vojske Kosova (OVK) na razgovore, po svemu sudeći u svojstvu „svedoka osumnjičenih“, što znači da bi neki od njih mogli biti optuženi ili, ako se to ne desi, pozvani da svedoče u pojedinim predmetima. U svakom slučaju, od njih će biti uzete izjave koje će posle biti korišćene u sudskim procesima. Paralelno sa tim, u Srbiji je počeo spektakl koji predvode vladi odani mediji uz saučesništvo predstavnika vlasti.